Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Well... That was lame.

Hello Freinds!!!

 Long time, no post. Life is ubber busy, and well just haven't had anything of real precedence to say. I prefer if Im going to take the time of the good people of the blogging world, to do it with something of importance to say....

So here it goes....

Eat cake.

Yes, Eat cake. Yes, that just happened. I feel that people today don't eat enough cake. People don't take the time to sit down and thoroughly enjoy the offerings of this amazing treat. Ok, ok, I think what Im really trying to say here is...

Slow down, Stop smell the roses and eat some cake already!

You only live once, now now, Im not telling you to eat the WHOLE cake, I merely stating that a slice and a break from your busy life is just what you need. Life is moving at super sonic speed. I feel like I wake up and hit the ground running. Between caring for our 4 children and keeping our life in order, I barely have time to think, let alone take a min to do anything for myself. If you think Im joking, Im not. I literally check Facebook, on my phone, while Im going to the bathroom.... TMI, I know.

So my cure? Cake, duh. Cake cures everything.

A slice of nummy indulgence and a 5 min break from life. Because we all know you can not eat cake and run around at the same time... Well you can, but you'd have to vacuum after and that would defeat the purpose. Taking 5 min for yourself, and having a tasty treat, shoot, its a win-win. And for those of you with offspring, feed them some cake too!!!!! Sit down, enjoy a slice of edible perfection and talk. Enjoy 5 min of nothing but you, your beautiful children and some damn cake! And for you Non-cake eaters, cookies will suffice, and if in a pinch, I guess a piece of fruit. .. I guess. But trust me, cake is so better!

Yep, cake is a cure-all.

2 comments: